Powered By Blogger

jueves, 11 de agosto de 2011

PPP Tuesday IHI Class

Hi everybody:
This is the PPP for our class. We might move from MM3 into the Computer Lab next door. I'll check with the bedel and keep you posted.
Once again, let me reiterate the same advice I posted for first class.
Pls get together in pairs so that you can print these slides in common, or download them on your note/netbooks, IPods, cellphones, BBerries, tablets, pen drives, etc. It's very important for you all to read the slides as you study Salway & Blair in Morgan. In this way, you'll know far in advance what exactly we'll be discussing in class. You shall (I promise) I be able to easily follow the lecture if you have learned about its contents. You'll feel really at ease and able to interact.
Remember our adscripta can take your questions every Tuesday starting at 9am if you make an appointment with her. I strongly urge you to meet with her on a regular basis. These extra classes will enhance your understanding.

Download

Link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H143ACUU

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario